Your search for the best hunting game bags ends here. Slayer Calls has designed these long-range game bags to pack out every last scrap of meat on your hunt.
Serious backcountry hunters need a lightweight set of game bags that can handle the biggest kill — and our set of six bags weighs in at just 21 oz. Made of a super strong (8.7/10 rating) nylon taslan ripstop blend, our game bags are also highly breathable (9.5/10 rating), allowing meat to cool while protected from flies. The game bags are big enough to handle elk, rams, bear, medium-sized moose quarters and any other similar-sized animal. Stay visible, even if the daylight starts to fade while you pack out, with a reflective logo emblazoned on the bright orange bags.
When you’re back to camp, cinch the cord to close the bags and hang them from the sewn-in webbing. Each game bag is rated to hold about 120 lbs. while hanging, providing circulation to cool the meat while keeping it protected. Once your meat is on ice, rinse your bags in cold water and reuse them for your next hunt.
Like every Slayer product, these game bags are backed by The Slayer Promise. Slayer Calls features the finest in American craftsmanship, and we stand by our quality. If you’re not obsessed, we’ll make it right.
Slayer gives 10% from each purchase to organizations that protect the environment and wildlife, support conservation efforts, and preserve America’s hunting heritage.
Features at a glance:
- 21 oz. or 1.20 lbs. per set, ships in 8”X8” sack
- Designed to pack out elk, caribou, sheep, rams, deer, bear and even moose
- Stuff sack is sized to hold other tools for processing, such as knives and gloves
- Reflective logo on bright orange bags assists with locating during late-night pack-outs
- Breathable nylon taslan ripstop material allows circulation while protecting from flies
- Cord-to-close bag and sewn-in webbing allows for easy hanging to cool meat
- Hanging strength rated to approximately 120 lb.
- Reusable bags
A set of Slayer Game Bags includes:
- 4 game bags: 24″x40″
- 2 spare parts bags: 17″x29″
- 1 lightweight stuff sack, sized to hold knives, gloves and other tools
- 10 ft. of reflective paracord