Waterfowl hunters know there’s nothing quite like the first hunt of the season, but there’s nothing like an out-of-tune call to ruin a perfect moment.
If you’re not comfortable tuning your call or tried and it doesn’t quite work like it used to, we’ve got your back with our goose and duck call tuning service. Simply ship your call to us, and for the cost of parts and shipping the call back, we’ll get your call tuned up and ready for action. Our expert team will check your call over for any damage or missing pieces. And if we find that the repair takes more than just a simple tune-up, we’ll let you know.
We offer four different goose and duck call tuning services:
- Duck call tuning service only
- Duck call tuning service with new inserts
- Goose call tuning service only
- Goose call tuning with new guts
The labor is absolutely free — the costs you see cover the parts and the price of shipping your call back to you*. Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email with instructions for sending your call to us. We’ll start work as soon as your call is received.
*The price you see here does not cover the cost of shipping your call to us.
Please follow the instructions below when sending your call in for a tuning service.
- Be sure to protect your call by wrapping it up securely, prior to shipping.
- Ship your call to: Slayer Calls, 4185 W Houseland Ct., Eagle, ID 83616
- Inside the package, please include these details to ensure we get your call back to the right place: Your name, address, phone number, email, and any special instructions for our team.